Chengdu Academy wins bid for 220kV power transmission and transformation project in Xigaze, Tibet
A few days ago, the Chengdu Academy received a notice of winning the bid for the Nielam 220 kV power transmission and transformation engineering survey and design project in Xigaze, marking the first time that the company's power transmission and transformation business entered the 220 kV power transmission and transformation voltage level of the national grid system.
The construction site of the project is Nielam, Shigatse, Tibet. The main work is the investigation and design of 115 kilometers of 220 kV transmission and transformation lines. The average elevation of the whole line of the project exceeds 4600 meters. The geological conditions are complex and the climate of the construction site is variable.
The successful bid of this survey and design contract has a milestone significance for the Chengdu Power Grid business. It is the first time that the company has won the national power grid 220 thousand The volt-level power transmission survey and design project achieved zero breakthroughs and opened up the company's power transmission and transformation business chapter.
[Responsible editor: 78 Construction Network]
- Yangtze River Survey, Planning, Design and Research Institute Ranked in the Top 60 Chinese Engineering Design Companies in 2019
- Tianjin Architectural Design Institute won the second prize of scientific and technological progress of China Architectural Society
- Shandong Energy Planning Development Research Center approved for establishment
- Hebei Institute wins bid for waste incineration power generation survey and design project
- Chengdu Academy wins bid for 220kV power transmission and transformation project in Xigaze, Tibet
- China National Energy Engineering Southwest Institute won the contract for the survey and design of Haihao Phase I coal-fired power station in Nanding, Vietnam
- The Third Council of the Seventh China Textile Survey and Design Association was held in Xi'an
- The high-speed rail from Yulin to Ordos has entered the survey and design stage! About 153 kilometers long!